UnevenEdge

Samurai Jack in HD From The Beginning @ 8 PM Weeknights on [as]!

OwlChemist81

• 2 weeks later...
1 minute ago, saito34 said:

Same here. I just hope all this fluctuation isnt a bad sign for Toonami. I'd love to go a few more years/

Same here! I still really enjoy my Toonami fix and chatting on here each week.

Like you said, hopefully all this moving around isn't a bad sign and hopefully it's a good sign that at least I guess technically, since we're going till 5AM with the new schedule, it's really only an hour loss with the changed time and reshuffle (Kai and Jack seems to be the only things missing)

Also, double checked, looks like MHA is indeed midnight now.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, DangerMouse said:

Same here! I still really enjoy my Toonami fix and chatting on here each week.

Like you said, hopefully all this moving around isn't a bad sign and hopefully it's a good sign that at least I guess technically, since we're going till 5AM with the new schedule, it's really only an hour loss with the changed time and reshuffle (Kai and Jack seems to be the only things missing)

Also, double checked, looks like MHA is indeed midnight now.

Cool. Yeah the idea that were gonna be going til 5 now is a pretty good indication we're safe for the foreseeable future.

And I absolutely still enjoy doing this. For me theres still just something cool about watching anime on traditional cable tv and it's great to have a small crew to watch along with.

• Like 1

Was just getting used to starting my watch at 9:30 with MHA.

Not sure about the ratings on Shippuden, but it was a shame that it just happened to be up to going deep into filler hell during the earlier timeslot. Would have been nice if it was into a bigger arc when they went for the Naruto hour.

1 minute ago, DangerMouse said:

Was just getting used to starting my watch at 9:30 with MHA.

Not sure about the ratings on Shippuden, but it was a shame that it just happened to be up to going deep into filler hell during the earlier timeslot. Would have been nice if it was into a bigger arc when they went for the Naruto hour.

Very true. Such a forgettable stretch of Naruto episodes.

Just now, saito34 said:

Cool. Yeah the idea that were gonna be going til 5 now is a pretty good indication we're safe for the foreseeable future.

And I absolutely still enjoy doing this. For me theres still just something cool about watching anime on traditional cable tv and it's great to have a small crew to watch along with.

Feel the same, there's something about watching some anime live on TV once a week on here without a remote late at night and loosely watching together on here.

Even repeats I've watched just for that and I also kind of think it's one of the most fun ways to watch and more enjoy some of the long runners without burning out thanks to both the pacing and seeing the posts during them.