UnevenEdge

Naruto Shippuden Episode 219 Discussion

StarPanda

13 minutes ago, mochi said:

actually a lot of anime look RADICALLY different depending on who served as the lead animation director for that episode, Sailor moon was Famous for it

1531357395859257514.png

True. But it definitely feels like they saved the good stuff or assigned the best animator to the Tsunade scene for this week. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, ben0119 said:

Why is it out of character for Kakashi to be Hokage?

I think it's pretty much just because he doesn't really want the job. 

He was going to accept anyway though out of duty since everyone felt he was the next best qualified choice available, with Tsunade still out of commission with unknown prospects of recovery and Danzo dead.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, mochi said:

I'm actually still here

figured I'd give this show a final farewell since next week there's absolutely no reason to watch it since it's sequel is gonna be airing before it and spoiling absolutely everything

This airs first next week. You don't get spoiled until afterward!

You could always just watch something else if you don't want to be spoiled by Toonami. Might I suggest 30 minutes of College Football???

On 9/23/2018 at 1:47 PM, OwlChemist81 said:

This airs first next week. You don't get spoiled until afterward!

You could always just watch something else if you don't want to be spoiled by Toonami. Might I suggest 30 minutes of College Football???

Who gives a fuck if this shitshow gets spoiled.  Most of us already know the joke of an ending anyway.