UnevenEdge

who has tried pluto tv?

It's not bad for something that's totally free. I usually flip to it in the evening when I'm not looking to commit to watching anything. They have some decent channels (watched Clue on a movie channel the other day) and some really bad channels. I do enjoy the few channels that show classic cartoons (It's really great getting to see stuff Inspector Gadget and Super Mario Bros show again) and while I rarely have time to sit down and watch it, I am a fan of their Anime All Day channel too. 

• Like 1

This is the first I've heard of it.

I have my browser set to never auto-play (because of shitty ads or other embedded videos), so it kinda doesn't work for me unless I switch browsers or change that setting.

Looks like it'd make decent background watching, since I never did get into paid streaming services for exactly this reason of never really using it enough to get my money's worth.

On 8/18/2018 at 8:41 AM, rpgamer said:

This is the first I've heard of it.

I have my browser set to never auto-play (because of shitty ads or other embedded videos), so it kinda doesn't work for me unless I switch browsers or change that setting.

Looks like it'd make decent background watching, since I never did get into paid streaming services for exactly this reason of never really using it enough to get my money's worth.

its free.  its basic version has 50+ free channels

Edited by mumbo13