UnevenEdge

Dropped a stack at the club last night...

Rogue_Alphonse

It all started with a Jeep club party at a microbrewery in Delaware, where I had two $7 drinks and drank a bunch of beers in the parking lot, then a few o us decided that my, and another member should be celebrated at the club... in Ocean City, Maryland...

I had gotten one hour of sleep yesterday. Got back home at 4am after Drunk Denny's and for no fucking reason at all my body decided to torture me by waking up at 9 :|

The drive was cool though aside from the extremely loud whine of a mud filled 6-speed... the fog made the Indian River Inlet bridge look super cool :D

It all started with a Jeep club party at a microbrewery in Delaware, where I had two $7 drinks and drank a bunch of beers in the parking lot, then a few o us decided that my, and another member should be celebrated at the club... in Ocean City, Maryland...

I had gotten one hour of sleep yesterday. Got back home at 4am after Drunk Denny's and for no fucking reason at all my body decided to torture me by waking up at 9 :|

The drive was cool though aside from the extremely loud whine of a mud filled 6-speed... the fog made the Indian River Inlet bridge look super cool :D

Sounds pretty great, but I need my sleep because I get into a bad or angry mood if I dont sleep enough  :|

i see that youre still talking about the same shit youve been talking about for the past 5 years....and i see that you assume that my lack of listening to the same shit over and over about your car or your drinking boring the hell out of me means that i lack social abilities. however, not only are you wrong, but i tend to hang out with people who actually do more with their life than living inside a beer bottle. why do you think don and i dont frequent TC? cause its the same shit over and over and nothing is ever new...i miss the older days when we actually HAD conversations...instead we get to hear you shout over people who are trying to talk to each other but your too caught up in yourself to take part or even listen

#triggered

But I'll fire back because you're hilarious when you get upset :D

You're the repeatative one, because that's all you see in anyone is the main things in their life.

Also I wasn't in a Jeep club 5 years ago... and you just think I shout over people but considering people still come to my tinychat I am pretty sure there are meaningful convos had between everyone, until politics are brought up anyway.

All you see is the fact that I had a beer at this point and time or did things that involved my hobby... but what do you do? Sit at home? Meanwhile I helped raise $500 for a little girl with Tay Sachs last night... something that will eventually take her life at a very young age. The night club afterwards was to celebrate my and another person's belated birthdays. because I have friends that appreciate their fellow friends, no matter if a Jeep club or Facebook or whatever brought them together.

#triggered

But I'll fire back because you're hilarious when you get upset :D

You're the repeatative one, because that's all you see in anyone is the main things in their life.

Also I wasn't in a Jeep club 5 years ago...

not only did i stop there....but you assume that im upset and yet again....you are wrong....all you ever talk about....ALL you talk about is some fuckin car you have, what you drank last night and tonight....and fucking drywall....nothing is ever new rogue....

i see that youre still talking about the same shit youve been talking about for the past 5 years....and i see that you assume that my lack of listening to the same shit over and over about your car or your drinking boring the hell out of me means that i lack social abilities. however, not only are you wrong, but i tend to hang out with people who actually do more with their life than living inside a beer bottle. why do you think don and i dont frequent TC? cause its the same shit over and over and nothing is ever new...i miss the older days when we actually HAD conversations...instead we get to hear you shout over people who are trying to talk to each other but your too caught up in yourself to take part or even listen

Waaaaaaa! #biasedbitchisbiased

Again, helped with fundraiser for a little girl with an uncurable death sentence of a cancer, (which I didn't WANT to bring up because it's a seriously bigtiime downer, the parents are the nicest people ever and will go out of their way to help you at the drop of a hat), I was at the beach yesterday briefly, and there's a bunch of other shit I have and or do mention that you just overlook because you are #triggered by one person mentioning one thing that he or she has mentioned before.

you're the one with a one track mind, and apparently it's still up your ass. But I'll stray from anymore insults because that'll be next for you... "all you ever do is insult people..."

Also I don't talk about drywall because I'm allergic to it :P been that way since 2014 thankfully... I fucking hated working with it.

Guest The Hound

not only did i stop there....but you assume that im upset and yet again....you are wrong....all you ever talk about....ALL you talk about is some fuckin car you have, what you drank last night and tonight....and fucking drywall....nothing is ever new rogue....

This needs to stop to be honest.

It's not your place to come into a thread and derail it when you blatantly admit that you've known rogue long enough to have your own concept of his personality.

You know the kind of person he is, what gives you the right to immediately shit on his thread like that.

This goes for everyone and I'm not really directing this entirely at you, but everyone who's kept this bravado of theirs to the post asmb migrate.

Haven't you all known each other long enough to just shut the fuck up and get along.

People who won't drop the past and hold grudges on the internet need to honestly fuck off.