UnevenEdge

James Gunn fired from GotG vol. 3

Don't know the reason as to why this is surfacing now but it would seem that some conservative fuck boy with a penchant for being a douchebag went digging for any sort of scandal of high profile people who don't agree with the president. Once he found it, I guess he shopped it around conservative news outlet first then mainstream media began to pick up the steam.

https://deadline.com/2018/07/james-gunn-fired-guardians-of-the-galaxy-disney-offensive-tweets-1202430392/amp/

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/20/2018 at 8:24 PM, Hachiman said:

Don't know the reason as to why this is surfacing now but it would seem that some conservative fuck boy with a penchant for being a douchebag went digging for any sort of scandal of high profile people who don't agree with the president. Once he found it, I guess he shopped it around conservative news outlet first then mainstream media began to pick up the steam.

https://deadline.com/2018/07/james-gunn-fired-guardians-of-the-galaxy-disney-offensive-tweets-1202430392/amp/

What?

Should people not be allowed to know what this person has said?

Should he be immune from criticism because he made a movie you like?

Also, lol @ "fucking losers digging up his past cuz like c'mon it was just a joke" while simultaneously stroking your Trump/Russia boner and drooling over any little transgression people dig up on Trump. "Zomg! He dated a woman and gave her money?!?!!? RACIST! HITLER MISOGYNY RACIST!"

xD

On 7/20/2018 at 8:24 PM, Hachiman said:

All True. People with a LOT of money traffic and solicit in shit. I'm testing the waters, but these people went all out with that, especially hackers, politicians, journalists, and webmasters of you know who and where. You have to be rich to do that....God forbid we start hiring hitmen and private investigators. Oh, wait, too late!

Edited by J.M. Matthews

I didn't realize bucket was managing to slob Trump's knob in this folder, as well.

The thing about this is that these are tweets he made before he started directing GotG. So Disney knew about them and hired him, anyway. They only fired him because of losers who try and ruin people that don't agree with them politically.

And of course there's no mention of him being a decent human being and apologizing instead of making up some bullshit about it being "locker room talk."