UnevenEdge

A attorney gave me his card to call him of I get a speeding ticket.

Derackthehunter

....you know....LB gets free legal counseling as a job perk....and for the past few weeks we've been using it against our apartment complex.

I came home one night after work and there was a note posted on the door....not uncommon...however the note was from the constables office issuing an eviction notice. To our apartment, to some asshole named Carlos....so the next day we bring it to the office and one the women there said she would take care of it...next few days we get another letter from the police....so we go in and had a fucking fit....then the response was 'well its not our fault if the court filed the paperwork wrong thats their fault'.....so we called the lawyer and the constable....and they all said that its the complexes job to fix it....so we get yet another fucking letter....and LB goes into the office and says 'hey i want your name, and i want you to write down my name and yours, and sign something that says youve handled this. im done with your incompetence and so is my lawyer, your fuckery ends right fucking now'....and they are STILL denying to do anything about it....the lawyer on the other hand said to take pictures and document everything. according to him he said that they cant technically evict if the eviction notice doesnt reach the person intended for the notcie, and if they get the order to evict and come and take your things....call me immediately.... 

now LB and i are playing a fantastic waiting game and we both hope they come and take our shit....we could OWN THIS FUCKIN COMPLEX!!!!

See, Boo, what you have to understand is that this is a case of res ipsa loquitur. No explanation needed

Firstly, a traffic violation rarely requires an attorney unless you want to fight it.

You have to look at the totality of the circumstances and causation.

How is him being offered an attorney's aid illegal if it is already an option granted?

You quoting a doctrine of negligence isn't an explanation.