Bill Hader

Dana Carvey

Molly Shannon

Kristen Wiig 

Chris Kattan

Amy Poehler

Seth Meyers

Pete Davidson   

I never watched SNL in the 70's or 80's so that's why I didn't put anyone from that time frame on here. Honorable mentions Darrell Hammond, Tina Fey, Kate Mckinnon 

so what bout yall??

Edited by jayrider128

42 minutes ago, jayrider128 said:

In no particular order

Will Forte

Will Ferrell

Bill Hader

Dana Carvey

Molly Shannon

Kristen Wiig 

Chris Kattan

Amy Poehler

Seth Meyers

Pete Davidson   

I never watched SNL in the 70's or 80's so that's why I didn't put anyone from that time frame on here. Honorable mentions Darrell Hammond, Tina Fey, Kate Mckinnon 

Oh and Kyle Mooney and Beck Bennett are pretty coooool 2

giphy_kyle_and_beck.gif

Edited by jayrider128

16 minutes ago, blueraven1999 said:

Dana Carvey

Mike Myers

Adam Sandler

Phil Hartman

Al Franken

Tina Fey

Amy Poehler

Dan Aykroyd

Darrell Hammond

Will Ferrell

Out of all of them Dana Carvey is my favorite.  He has been since I started watching in 1992.

Awesome list, Dana Carvey is so awesome! Wayne's World will forever be one of my favorite sketches of all time. The only person  who I would question on your list would be Adam Sandler, his weekend update Opera Man was funny, but I thought he was usually mediocre. Plus I just get a bad taste thinking about him because the movies he has made. Once again though, really cool list.

Edited by jayrider128

2 minutes ago, jayrider128 said:

Awesome list, Dana Carvey is so awesome! Wayne's World will forever be one of my favorite sketches of all time. The only person  who I would question on your list would be Adam Sandler, his weekend update Opera Man was funny, but I thought he was usually mediocre. Plus I just get a bad taste thinking about him because the movies he has made. Once again though, really cool list.

Thanks!  I loved Opera Man and Adam Sandlers songs when I was a teenager.

Waynes World is great.  I wish the appostrophe ubutton and delete keys on my mkeyboard worked.  It wold be so much easier.

Sorry this is hard to read.

1 hour ago, blueraven1999 said:

Thanks!  I loved Opera Man and Adam Sandlers songs when I was a teenager.

Waynes World is great.  I wish the appostrophe ubutton and delete keys on my mkeyboard worked.  It wold be so much easier.

Sorry this is hard to read.

Haha no worries. Do you watch SNL still to this day?

3 hours ago, jayrider128 said:

Haha no worries. Do you watch SNL still to this day?

I watch some of the sketches on YouTube sometimes.  I normally just watch Weekend Update.

I stopped watching on a regular basis once Amy Poehler left the show.  Tina Fey was on the last episode last season.

I liked her monologue a lot.  Actually come to htink of it wasnt a monolgue.  The question/answer intro with celebrities was fun though.

43 minutes ago, QueenoftheDorks said:

Hmmmm this is a tough one. No order.

• Taran Killam
  • Andy Samberg
  • Rachel Dratch
  • Bill Hader
  • Phil Hartman
  • Will Ferrell
  • Mike Myers
  • Ana Gasteyer
  • Maya Rudolph
  • Kenan Thompson

Beck and Kyle could easily slide in there anywhere and Mikey Day, but I'll give him a couple more seasons.

Great List! Everyone you mentioned is just terrific. Though Taran Killam is an interesting choice. I have never have had a problem with him, I've just always thought he was just kinda average. I will tho admit him and Jay Pharoah really got screwed.

14 hours ago, jayrider128 said:

No objections here, you that big a fan of Vanessa huh? 

she doesn't have the show stoppers of some of the others on the list, but she's consistently funny

and since the question was 'which are your favorites' i also factored in personality

i've seen her in interviews and always just thought she was a really cool person...

4 hours ago, Saiyanman said:

Also in no particular order

Will Forte

Will Ferrel

Darryl Hammond

Bill Hader

Chris Farley

Phil Hartman

Mike Myers

Maya Rudolph

Cheri Oteri

Horatio Sanz

Honorable mentions:

Rachel Dretch

Chris Parnell

Kristen Wiig

Kenan Thopmson

Kate Mckinnon

Wicked cool Will Fortes on your list as well.His bizzareness always killed me. Looks good except I personally never really liked Horatio Sanz, I always thought he was always way over the top and in your face. 

Edited by jayrider128

2 hours ago, GunStarHero said:

Admittedly, have not been an avid viewer, but here they are in no particular order:

• Andy Samberg
  • Chris Farley
  • Bill Hader
  • Will Ferrell  
  • Phil Hartman
  • Bill Murray 
  • Mike Meyers
  • Jon Lovitz
  • Dan Aykroyd
  • Dana Carvey

Nice list. So cool to see most people including the extremely talented Dana Carvey.