UnevenEdge

American Horror Story: Inauguration

Chapinator_X

It was originally named "2017 Inauguration". It was a joke that the inauguration was so scary that Ryan Murphy directed it as an AHS TV special (the lead and soundtrack being Trump and Three Doors Down). Then it got removed and renamed AHS on the condition that it was an AHS thread, but I said it never started out as an AHS thread and would only trick people if it stayed. Then she removed it again after the misunderstanding, but then someone else brought it back again thinking it was an AHS topic. I like to troll, but even I'm a bit stumped as to how this all happened.

tumblr_inline_n3a4glIG6M1rtvvs5.gif

It was originally named "2017 Inauguration". It was a joke that the inauguration was so scary that Ryan Murphy directed it as an AHS TV special (the lead and soundtrack being Trump and Three Doors Down). Then it got removed and renamed AHS on the condition that it was an AHS thread, but I said it never started out as an AHS thread and would only trick people if it stayed. Then she removed it again after the misunderstanding, but then someone else brought it back again thinking it was an AHS topic. I like to troll, but even I'm a bit stumped as to how this all happened.

oh

:D i am confused also but meh, now its just funny

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I didn't even think of this thread when I saw the news, but now I'm laughing hard about the idea that this thread ended up being more relevant than I thought. If the season is titled Inauguration, I'm gonna go insane.  :D

I would like to request MEXobiologist[/member]  issue you a public apology for temporarily deleting this thread several weeks ago  >:D