UnevenEdge

Dragon Ball Super Episode 64 Discussion

Lmao Ginyu Squad poses.

But he doesn't know how to channel his energy to use the move...

Wow this is an old Bulma trick.  And I'm pretty sure Zamasu is asexual.

She got knocked out by being lifted up by the scruff of her collar?

• Like 1

How did I know they would end up fusing?

Ok their voices didn't fuse, and neither did their facial features.  I mean they are both Zamasu I guess, but still.  It's just Zamasu with SS Goku's hair... 

I wonder if Zamasu's immortality was maintained?  Fused warriors ARE supposed to be more than the sum of their parts.

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, ben0119 said:

Zamasu is gay for himself, as we already know.  Or is it a self-bromance?

actually he''s gay for Goku

but in a weird, "I want to peel your skin off and wear it silence of the lambs" kinda way

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, mochi said:

yes, and a pedophile (though the latter only happened in the anime, in the manga he was just gay)

I just remember him saying Bulma was disgusting. 

And when did he do something pedo-y?

Edited by ben0119

FFS, this fuckin episode.

"I made a scythe! But then I realized fighting with a scythe is actually kinda really stupid so here's some shadow clones for you to punch, because I've been on a bit of a Naruto kick lately."

"My power is beyond even my own comprehension."

"Here, Trunks, I just happen to conveniently have this video of the Containment Wave plan we came up with, and since nobody else is going to use it... Oh, wait, nvm, actually that was all doomed from the start."

"I mean, you had to expect we'd fuse eventually, right? Chekhov's Gun, yo."

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, rpgamer said:

FFS, this fuckin episode.

"I made a scythe! But then I realized fighting with a scythe is actually kinda really stupid so here's some shadow clones for you to punch, because I've been on a bit of a Naruto kick lately."

"My power is beyond even my own comprehension."

"Here, Trunks, I just happen to conveniently have this video of the Containment Wave plan we came up with, and since nobody else is going to use it... Oh, wait, nvm, actually that was all doomed from the start."

"I mean, you had to expect we'd fuse eventually, right? Chekhov's Gun, yo."

Seeing a energy scythe was actually quite refreshing! Shame black dismissed it so quickly

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Roymustang1990 said:

Seeing a energy scythe was actually quite refreshing! Shame black dismissed it so quickly

Yeah, he creates and discards it way too quickly.  While, yes, it was a little too RPG-ish for me, I would have liked to see Black armed with a scythe vs. Vegeta.