UnevenEdge

On 5/17/2018 at 12:25 AM, Nabloom said:

I really like how hopeless it is. Every episode their situation somehow gets worse. I just watched the penultimate episode though and that seagull sure pissed me off, it better not bode well for anyone. 

The only problem with the show is that we know how it ends (since it's based on real life events).

Loved the finale, intend to rewatch every episode very soon, and I never really do that with shows.

Can't wait to see how this show returns. Hopefully it keeps the historical fiction horror miniseries coming and doesn't go all, American Horror Story or something 

On 5/25/2018 at 12:38 AM, Meilag32 said:

The finale was great.

I don't think the show is returning.  It was based off of a book, and they told the book's story in those 10 episodes.

The Terror story is definitely over, but I thought I read somewhere that it was going to be a horror anthology type show, like the same people making multiple seasons of miniseries telling various horror stories, maybe set in the same universe, and this was the first season of that. Idk where I read that though. Probably should've Googled before making this post 

Edit - well after googling it looks like it's up in the air, might get a season two of some sort but the people who made season one have decided not to be part of that if it does happen. 

More old timey shipwreck survival horror please, it's like catnip to me 

Edited by Nabloom

This is the first show I've gotten my mom to watch in like forever. Our tastes in TV don't usually align, but this has been one of those rare ocassions where I felt like it would be something we might both enjoy seeing. She really hated Mr. Hickey, said he was so ugly she almost couldn't stand to look at him. LOL I thought they were going to make a second season though since they called it the season finale rather than series finale. I'm a little sad to hear that might be it, but I guess we'll see.

• Thanks 1

• 1 month later...