Goku (x20 Kaioken) 60,000,000 Calculated
  Goku (Super Saiyan) 150,000,000 Daizenshuu 7
  Krillin 75,000 V-Jump
  Gohan 200,000 (and more when mad) V-Jump
  Frieza (first form) 530,000 Vol. 24, #286
  Frieza (second form) Over 1,000,000 Vol. 25, #296
  Frieza (final form; 50%) 60,000,000 Daizenshuu 7
  Frieza (final form; 100%) 120,000,000 Daizenshuu 7

That copy and paste didn't show up well, highlight it to see everything.

That's as close to official as it gets, Frieza went from 530k to 120 mil during that saga.

17 and 18 are estimated at a billion. By the time you get to Ultra Perfect Cell you're up to 35 bil.

When you're constantly introducing characters that are way more powerful than the last that's what happens.

Videl is super weak, why would she be higher?

Edited my post.

I see the sources given for Frieza are Daizenshuu etc, so pretty official sources.  The jump from form 3 to 4 seems way too much.

That's way too high for 17 and 18 and WAY too big a jump for Cell.  Doesn't even make sense he could get that strong since his strength came from the DNA, absorbing people, and the androids.

But what is your definition of "way more powerful?"  Frieza was portrayed as being god level compared to everyone else, yes, but while the androids were stronger than the Z Fighters, Trunks and the others were able to at least fight them.  They were a step or few above.  No one else really had the portrayal that Frieza had of being a totally different universe of power.

She was putting up a fight against Spopavitch for at least a while.  Both were able to fly and use chi.  It seems clear he would be weaker than the Z Fighters but still somewhere in the range of the super-powered fighters.  He was Majin after all.  Don't forget how strong other humans were able to get.  Videl at least was most certainly not in the double digits.  And think of how much Gohan would have to hold back to spar with her.

My other points from the last post stand.

The only things really official are the ones taken from the manga. That second form Frieza power level is the last one Toriyama ever gave. Everything else is just guess work. 

But when you consider that Mecha Friza and King Cold were stronger than final form Frieza, and Trunks easily defeats them, but then can't beat the androids from his timeline which are only half as powerful as the androids from the other time line.. you get massive jumps in strength every new character. So the huge jumps seem reasonable.

It's funny how that old list has Final Form Frieza and Super Saiyan Goku at 12 million and 15 million, but the page you linked has them at 120 million and 150 million.  Difference of a decimal point. :P

When did Trunks say the Androids were that strong?  Didn't he say something like the future Androids were stronger but Trunks could at least put up a fight, whereas he had no chance against the present Androids?  Either way those jumps seem way too big.  Like I said, power levels weren't really needed at that point anyway, since we could gauge strength via abilities and feats performed, matchups, etc.  They came from the scouters, after all, so there's no story reason for them to appear either.  Well, maybe the Androids, but I doubt Gero would use the same metric as Frieza?  And we know that pretty much anything Toriyama says now will be bullshit so it's not like we want more information from him anyway.  Either way, those numbers sure aren't ones I am going to be headcanoning.  I like my old list. :P Even then, that one is probably not accurate (possibly overpowered) too.  Also could have sworn there was a joke in the Resurrection F movie where Frieza brags about his power level, which is nowhere in the ballpark of any of those amounts on either of those lists, and Vegeta and Goku say something along the lines "yeah we don't do that anymore."

Edited by ben0119

On 4/7/2018 at 8:55 PM, ben0119 said:

That's a lot of besides. :P

Yeah,sorry I couldn't make up my mind. I also forget to mention Android 18 smacking roshi for face painting himself in her boobs is one of the best things of the buu arc. Kid Trunks punching Hercule too

Edited by Roymustang1990

5 hours ago, Roymustang1990 said:

Yeah,sorry I couldn't make up my mind. I also forget to mention Android 18 smacking roshi for face painting himself in her boobs is one of the best things of the buu arc. Kid Trunks punching Hercule too

Oh haha.  Yup lots of great moments in the Buu Saga.