UnevenEdge

Dragon Ball Z Kai Episode 155 Discussion

Buu is inside Buu! o_O

Buu with that troll yawn.

Combined blast.  Pretty cool.  You should have stayed fused!

Uhh yeah you just killed a mini-Buu that he created inside himself.  What did you think would happen?

Edited by ben0119

5 minutes ago, mochi said:

y'know.....being this uncomfortable with having had skin to skin contact with another dude really kind of implies a repressed homosexual attraction

04a83095d152b4bc1f8dc01bb7ec20cf98ce2321

Or maybe he's homophobic.  Is your world destroyed now? xD

Just now, ben0119 said:

Or maybe he's homophobic.  Is your world destroyed now? xD

he's never been shown to be homophobic before or since....he was just uncomfortably turned on by having touched Goku's skin

kinda like

19-truths-helga-pataki-taught-you-about-

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, mochi said:

he's never been shown to be homophobic before or since....he was just uncomfortably turned on by having touched Goku's skin

kinda like

19-truths-helga-pataki-taught-you-about-

I doubt that.  He can't stand Goku.

Not sure what the pic is supposed to mean.

1 minute ago, mochi said:

Helga is Tsundere, Vegeta is Tsundere

official promotional art even calls Vegeta Tsundere

I think Helga is more a bitch than a tsundere.  And I didn't catch the context you were using the pic in.  That you were comparing characters wasn't really represented in the way you posted.

1 hour ago, mochi said:

Helga is Tsundere, Vegeta is Tsundere

official promotional art even calls Vegeta Tsundere

Vegeta is definitely tsundere haha, but that doesn't mean he's gay.  (you're also contradicting your claimed tsundere definition from weeks ago)

Hmm I doubt that.

• Haha 1

Since when did goku and vegeta become surgeons to free the others while operating inside buu? Roffll 

Would have been so much easier if this was handled more like cell where gohan punched  out cell and he spat out 18

Oh and vegetto got defused instantly after dropping his immune barrier.how come the same didn't happen to gotenks?

24 minutes ago, Roymustang1990 said:

Since when did goku and vegeta become surgeons to free the others while operating inside buu? Roffll 

Would have been so much easier if this was handled more like cell where gohan punched  out cell and he spat out 18

Oh and vegetto got defused instantly after dropping his immune barrier.how come the same didn't happen to gotenks?

Goku said that it must have been because it's a different type of fusion.

Edited by ben0119

Fusion dance is a technique. 

Potara Earrings are like.. Magic or something. Buu is made from magic by a sorcerer. So the magics cancel each other out... maybe.. I guess... I don't know.

Hmmm well when Dende recreated the Dballs he gave them the ability to grant 3 wishes instead of 1, but only 2 wishes if one wish is used to wish back a large amount of people... and I think he maybe removed the restriction that they can only bring back someone one time because they're definitely used for that in the Buu Saga.

As usual trying to follow DBZ logic, rule changes and retcons is difficult.

• Haha 3

17 hours ago, Roymustang1990 said:

I heard old kai say that potara is the stronger fusion of the two though.oh well who really knows.daos is probably right

something happens at the end of the black Goku arc that explains why they unfused.....but you're not gonna like it

On 3/25/2018 at 6:19 AM, Daos said:

Fusion dance is a technique. 

Potara Earrings are like.. Magic or something. Buu is made from magic by a sorcerer. So the magics cancel each other out... maybe.. I guess... I don't know.

Hmmm well when Dende recreated the Dballs he gave them the ability to grant 3 wishes instead of 1, but only 2 wishes if one wish is used to wish back a large amount of people... and I think he maybe removed the restriction that they can only bring back someone one time because they're definitely used for that in the Buu Saga.

As usual trying to follow DBZ logic, rule changes and retcons is difficult.

I thought it was because Buu "digested" Vegito, splitting him in two, but again, this didn't work on Gotenks, lol.  Or Buu's magic is more powerful than the earrings.  But maybe the magic thing is correct, who knows. :D

I think Dende said he could only make it grant 2 wishes instead of 3 wishes, so it would be able to wish someone back more than once, or wish more than one person back at a time.  I can't remember which.  But yes that restriction was definitely removed. :D

Yes. :D

Edited by ben0119