UnevenEdge

Mobile Suit Gundam Iron-Blooded Orphans Episode #44 Discussion

1 minute ago, CorbeauKarasu said:

i'd love to see a recut of gundam the origin on the lineup, like how Unicorn was recut into a tv series

I could totally see this if they ever confirm that they might continue on in remaking original Gundam following Origin. Which everyone keeps wondering about the possibility of.

1 minute ago, CorbeauKarasu said:

you can do cunning, manipulative McGillis or you can do honey-tongued, idealistic McGillis. but tying to do both at once doesnt work

No, actually you're wrong; they co-exist just fine.

It's because of his idealism he learned to be cunning and manipulative!

Wait so Gaelio just left?  I thought they were going to have a big fight.

Great honest stupidity.  Yeah NOT like father like son.  Ok that was contradictory nonsense Rustel.

But McGillis was only able to use it because of the implant...

It would be hilarious if Almiria killed him.  You don't even know what word means little girl.  But man that scene was all kinds of fucked up.

So is that the guy that molested him?

Shock of all shocks that McGillis dumped this on Tekkadan.

McGillis deserves more than that.  I don't think he's capable of cutting the crap Orga.

YES it is too good to be true.  And I don't think you guys forced Orga into this.  You guys had it good.  Now it seems like Orga wants too much, and it's going to backfire.

Is there ever really a final battle though?  That's just not how the world works.

Wow Mikazuki actually showing human emotions.  Guess he's just really good at hiding it.