UnevenEdge

Mobile Suit Gundam Iron-Blooded Orphans #40 Discussion

42 minutes ago, AnimationFan14 said:

"Good girls" he says as he imagines all da sex he has with all of them

Yeah but now that we've recently learned the Turbines are a much bigger group than we originally thought, I doubt he could have literally fucked ALL of them?

26 minutes ago, ben0119 said:

It seems like the writing in this season isn't as good as the first's, heh.

No, just Iok's dangerous blend of raving stupidity and ruthlessness in battle.

Also, let's not forget Jasley of Teiwaz, who was tired of Naze's ambition and in the face of the defeat of a Mobile Armor, and Rustal, who still is reeling from the Galan incident a while back, are to blame for this. So, the writing is still pretty damn good.

In fact, I'll post a link to the Anime News Network review shortly.

https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/review/mobile-suit-gundam-iron-blooded-orphans/episode-40/.111339

TLDR: She gave it a "B".

Edited by OwlChemist81

On 2/11/2018 at 12:32 AM, mochi said:

that's not true I'm spot on when it comes to Gay stereotype characters and I've been right about Dragonball Super So far

You used to think every character was gay, now you think everything is homophobic...

You've been wrong about tons of stuff in Super so far.

On 2/11/2018 at 12:39 AM, OwlChemist81 said:

No, just Iok's dangerous blend of raving stupidity and ruthlessness in battle.

Also, let's not forget Jasley of Teiwaz, who was tired of Naze's ambition and in the face of the defeat of a Mobile Armor, and Rustal, who still is reeling from the Galan incident a while back, are to blame for this. So, the writing is still pretty damn good.

In fact, I'll post a link to the Anime News Network review shortly.

https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/review/mobile-suit-gundam-iron-blooded-orphans/episode-40/.111339

TLDR: She gave it a "B".

But they keep calling mafia groups criminal organizations when they already are.

And that war in the beginning was still stupid.