UnevenEdge

Dragon Ball Super Episode 42 Discussion

Meilag32

1 minute ago, CorbeauKarasu said:

okay, first of all, this is the whole Jackie chun ruse, but now that Goku has met stronger fighters from Universe 6, doesn't that mean he doesn't need to believe in Monaka anymore?

lol,little Trunks,my absolute favorite, just chatting up a celestial being.

ironically, Goku is Vegeta's source of drive to get stronger, so long as Goku always outclasses Vegeta he'll always strive to get stronger

but Goku has no person who can surpass him......so Beerus made one up

Just now, Meilag32 said:

It doesn't even make sense that Goku can't know Monaka's secret.  Both Whis and Beerus are stronger than him as well as Hit (maybe) in Universe 6.  Isn't that still motivation?

also can't Goku sense power levels

Just now, elfie said:

I'm on vacation but for some reason I got a headache earlier.  I gotta be careful or I'd be MIA before 1 AM. 

I do work hard and play hard.

Oh man that sounds annoying as headaches often are, and noo you can't miss Shippuden. Actually Black Clover is a rip off so I suppose you can skip Naruto tonight 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, mochi said:

ironically, Goku is Vegeta's source of drive to get stronger, so long as Goku always outclasses Vegeta he'll always strive to get stronger

but Goku has no person who can surpass him......so Beerus made one up

i mean, i get that, but now he knows that there are people who can potentially outclass him in other universes. so it probably doesn't matter.

1 minute ago, AnimationFan14 said:

Oh man that sounds annoying as headaches often are, and noo you can't miss Shippuden. Actually Black Clover is a rip off so I suppose you can skip Naruto tonight 

Haha Im interested in Not!uro just to see how the dub is.  But Real!Naruto is the one show on Toonami I intentionally skip.  ... and the shows that are way late.