UnevenEdge

extremely similar Anime songs

mochi

1 hour ago, Gina Szanboti said:

The musical intros to both of these sound very similar, even if the whole songs don't.

heh they are really similar

also unrelated but Nanbaka's character designs really remind me of the Amazon Trio from Sailor Moon

Amazon.Trio.full.1458715.jpg

• 1 month later...

I'VE BEEN LOOKING FOR THIS THREAD! I wanted to post how similar this song sounded to the Jackson 5.

Theres also an insert song from Ramen Daisuki Koizumi-San's 2nd episode that sounds like "21 Karat Magic" by Bruno Mars, but I can only find this small clip of it from the beginning of this video

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

personally I don't think it sounds anything like September outside of the mashup

also why the fuck do the mechs in Macross delta require an on-board pop star to sing?

the Woah-Woah part is the only really suspect part in the in show version

Edited by mochi

• 2 weeks later...

I recently took notice of a similarity between the main instrumental of The Animals' "House of the Rising Sun" and that of "Ajisai" by SHUUBI, the opening theme to Pachislo Kizoku Gin, an anime that's less popular, somehow more accessible, and yet just as obscure as AWOL.

Edited by PokeNirvash