UnevenEdge

Mobile Suit Gundam IBO Episode 31

StarPanda

16 minutes ago, mochi said:

I swear this show was just made to appeal to starved for fanservice gay anime fans because why is there so much male fanservice othewise, Gundam isn't a Shojo series so I KNOW they didn't think girls were watching this

Well, it's written by a woman.  And it has lots of slice of life stuff.  But, I think it has pretty broad appeal.  Who knows.

36 minutes ago, DangerMouse said:

Gundam time! Hell yeah.

This series is pretty average, but I'm still glad there's a Gundam slot (loved Unicorn, though I consider that an OVA series since I watched it first that way), so I hope the next Sunrise Gundam series is more impactful. The last one think that fired on all cylinders was Gundam 00. Both AGE and Reconguista have well-known issues that would have made them bad choices for Toonami, so technically they did pick the best one of the new ones available.

If those shows were worse than Unicorn that doesn't inspire confidence. D:

28 minutes ago, CorbeauKarasu said:

slower doesn't mean shittier. it might mean that they're more thorough and based on fixing a person wholly and not just getting them back on their feet in shape to work

Yeah I could see that.

Either way, Mr. Chad has been conveniently removed from the affairs of Tekkadan.  Hmmm.