UnevenEdge

Ask cau something

meo

I could have fucking sworn you were on nodebb. You were a relative late comer, but you came. Kinda like with UE. You never made it to the initial incarnation of UE, maybe that's what you're thinking of.

Pretty sure I've only registered on this and Lithium, but I guess maybe it's possible?

You don't remember the reddit style board, with the upvote/downvote drama?

I remember deciding to go to the boards for the first time in a long time, seeing that horrible change, and then deciding never to post there again.

I remember deciding to go to the boards for the first time in a long time, seeing that horrible change, and then deciding never to post there again.

That's why it feels like you were there though, because when I remember you posting there, it was the first time in a long time. But when you registered here at UEMB it didn't seem like fucking 5+ or whatever years since I've seen you post as a regular, it seemed more like 1 year.

That's why it feels like you were there though, because when I remember you posting there, it was the first time in a long time. But when you registered here at UEMB it didn't seem like fucking 5+ or whatever years since I've seen you post as a regular, it seemed more like 1 year.

I don't think I posted on the reddit style one, just closed the window and went on with my life.

Maybe I did though.