UnevenEdge

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Stardust Crusaders Episode #10 Discussion!!

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know how, but somehow I think he's not really dead.

Well he had that thing on his head.  Maybe the bullet just knocked that off and his head got a little bloodied from the impact?  Lots of blood from that stab wound though!

Why does everything I love die  :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

JJBASC: I'm not going to resort to spoiling myself, and I haven't watched ahead, but I have a theory that Avdol isn't really dead.

Remember, Kakyoin's Hierophant Green can manipulate other stands--well what if it can also assimilate them? Fake Kakyoin--A.K.A. Temperance--was defeated last episode, but what if HG got an ability to briefly have the same power?

I can't put my finger on it, but I believe somehow Kakyoin is using a fake Avdol to emotionally manipulate Polnareff and teach him a lesson, because he WAS feuding with Avdol before! Also, this is Part 1 of a 2-parter. Just doesn't seem to make much sense that Avdol is dead in Part 2, does it?

The only thing that doesn't gel with that theory is that Kakyoin had a bad feeling about the confrontation with Horse and Hanged Man. But maybe the real Avdol really had nothing to do with that? Maybe this "Avdol" is really HG all along, and Polnareff REALLY got played?