UnevenEdge

Any of you big, sweaty nerd wanna talk about board games?

Cau

Oh definitely one of the last times I played, I got super pissed at my friend for weeks. But now we have been talking about actually playing on an actual board in-person.

If I get motivated to try, I think I could scrounge up 6 other people here willing to play on the online client.

Unfortunately most of my friends moved away, so we don't play in person frequently. Tabletop simulator actually works fairly well for don't things online though, so we've been doing more of that recently.

Just played Too Many Bones for the first time Friday night.

It was very enjoyable

I like Ascension and other tabletop games.

Also used to be a huge D&D nerd.

I play Pathfinder once a week.

We've got a second night to try some other games like edge of the empire, d&d 5e, blades in the dark, and lots of other things we're interested in. Didn't always happen, but it's still nice

One of the things JMC wanted to do with UEMB was have space set aside for organizing and playing tabletop games. He actually set up a staging board for gaming that is turned off right now.

If people think it would be fun to organize and play games here for d&d type stuff or in coordination with an online tabletop client, I can totally turn that board on.

One of the things JMC wanted to do with UEMB was have space set aside for organizing and playing tabletop games. He actually set up a staging board for gaming that is turned off right now.

If people think it would be fun to organize and play games here for d&d type stuff or in coordination with an online tabletop client, I can totally turn that board on.

That would be pretty cool.  I would definitely participate in something like that.

I play Pathfinder once a week.

We've got a second night to try some other games like edge of the empire, d&d 5e, blades in the dark, and lots of other things we're interested in. Didn't always happen, but it's still nice

I've always considered getting into Warhammer but it is just way too damn time consuming.  Also Magic the Gathering is a good one for me.

I would probably be interested in participating too.

Once the board conversion takes place, I will do a little housecleaning and turn the gametables folder on.

As of right now, we usually have between 110 and 120 unique logins a day, but I am not sure how many of those people will be interested in setting up or joining games. If people have dedicated groups of friends outside of UEMB they play tabletop games with, inviting them here for organizing and playing games could be a possible avenue for creating a broader pool of people who like to play for everyone.