UnevenEdge

Sherlock

Satou Kazuma

Yaaaas, I love this show.

First ep was great (as always).

RIP Mary  :( Poor John...he needs to not push Sherlock away =\

Also, the girl Watson met and was (kinda) flirting with over texts....I think there's something up with her >_>

Yaaaas, I love this show.

First ep was great (as always).

RIP Mary  :( Poor John...he needs to not push Sherlock away =\

Also, the girl Watson met and was (kinda) flirting with over texts....I think there's something up with her >_>

I heard somewhere that Sherlock was confirmed to be in love with John last year but....but based on my experience with the show and it's fanbase, it would very strongly surprise me if that were true

I heard somewhere that Sherlock was confirmed to be in love with John last year but....but based on my experience with the show and it's fanbase, it would very strongly surprise me if that were true

I mean, it's love as in he genuinely loves Watson; not in a sexual way, tho.

I would say Hannibal is more homoerotic :D

I'm glad I binged this instead of watching weekly...

'cause that was bullshit...like a failed attempt to take us on a roller coaster ride...look, sorry, but I didn't give a shit about Marry...she was here for like two seconds and nothing she did made sense to me....the fix was in for that serial killer guy....the only salvageable part was the secret sister and they turned in a hackneyed effort on that score....all in all, I like it and will be watching next season, thank you >.>

I'm glad I binged this instead of watching weekly...

'cause that was bullshit...like a failed attempt to take us on a roller coaster ride...look, sorry, but I didn't give a shit about Marry...she was here for like two seconds and nothing she did made sense to me....the fix was in for that serial killer guy....the only salvageable part was the secret sister and they turned in a hackneyed effort on that score....all in all, I like it and will be watching next season, thank you >.>

LAWL, awww no love for Mary, but for real she wasn't there that long.

I was hoping to see more of The Woman <___<

And the secret psycho sister, geez, all because she wanted larve -_______-

I heard its ratings went down, I wonder how long Sherlock will be on.

LAWL, awww no love for Mary, but for real she wasn't there that long.

I was hoping to see more of The Woman <___<

And the secret psycho sister, geez, all because she wanted larve -_______-

I heard its ratings went down, I wonder how long Sherlock will be on.

yeah, The Woman provided some spice (plus laughs when she messed with Sherlocks' head), they should of thrown her in this season...

I don't think they have anyone to throw at him....most of the key players have already been trotted out....they gotta get creative if they want to goose the ratings...

that being said, it is a British show, sooo...it might be a rap  >.>

yeah, The Woman provided some spice (plus laughs when she messed with Sherlocks' head), they should of thrown her in this season...

I don't think they have anyone to throw at him....most of the key players have already been trotted out....they gotta get creative if they want to goose the ratings...

that being said, it is a British show, sooo...it might be a rap  >.>

Mhmm, if it does get another season, I hope she comes back >.>

I guess a Russian hack is the cause for a leak? And people watched the leak and didn't turn it on the TV; so that may be why the ratings were so low for the finale >.>;