UnevenEdge

the bed bugs are so drunk they can't crawl straight!

Phillies

I haven't seen a bug or have gotten bitten in a couple of weeks so I think mine are gone.  Although I could still have a couple in my box spring. 

I got a cover for it so they can spend the rest of their lives in there.

EDIT:Have to haven't

I have seen a bug or have gotten bitten in a couple of weeks so I think mine are gone.  Although I could still have a couple in my box spring. 

I got a cover for it so they can spend the rest of their lives in there.

The cover part works good, problems is the eggs can still remain hidden in near proximity of the bed. So you have to clean/disinfect, also the inside of teh pillows is a problem- no answer for that.  :-X

My place got sprayed 3 times to ensure eggs got hit.  I'm still checking my sheets every day just in case.  It'll probably be a year before I'm sure that they're 100% gone.  I also threw my old pillows out and got a body pillow...and no it doesn't have a picture of an anime character on it.

My place got sprayed 3 times to ensure eggs got hit.  I'm still checking my sheets every day just in case.  It'll probably be a year before I'm sure that they're 100% gone.  I also threw my old pillows out and got a body pillow...and no it doesn't have a picture of an anime character on it.

No! don't throw the pillows out. They can be saved.

And the body lice are worse then the bed bugs IMO.