I absolutely love walking at night, especially when it's a full moon.  <3

Since I'm a lady, however, I rarely do it.  :(

Just like a mile and a half,

but after an 8 hour shift with no break,

it can be lousy without something to loosen me up

Just like a mile and a half,

but after an 8 hour shift with no break,

it can be lousy without something to loosen me up

My walk use to be two miles a day. It helped with my weight loss, but it put a lot of pressure on my joints from my right ankle to my right hip.

No break? Really? Isn't that illegal if you are working an 8 hour shift?

My walk use to be two miles a day. It helped with my weight loss, but it put a lot of pressure on my joints from my right ankle to my right hip.

No break? Really? Isn't that illegal if you are working an 8 hour shift?

I don't think it's illegal. At least, I know my old job had a clause in the contract that stated occasionally the break would be foregone if necessary. So I think if it's signed in agreement, they can. Or maybe there's another way around it. Either way, it isnt too bad. There are lulls in the shift. Just hard on the feet a little.

I don't think it's illegal. At least, I know my old job had a clause in the contract that stated occasionally the break would be foregone if necessary. So I think if it's signed in agreement, they can. Or maybe there's another way around it. Either way, it isnt too bad. There are lulls in the shift. Just hard on the feet a little.

What kind of work do you do?

I can't have a job where break time is...unpredictable...due to some contract, around the loophole legalese. Even my old job at McDonald's made sure I had break time.

What kind of work do you do?

I can't have a job where break time is...unpredictable...due to some contract, around the loophole legalese. Even my old job at McDonald's made sure I had break time.

Two food service jobs.

The former one very very rarely didnt allot me my break. Only on days where I had to prep food for the university's move in weekend.

The one I have now has me working solo as a server for the front of the restaurant.