UnevenEdge

where the fuck is professor trelawney???

quebecelegy

Maybe? There are an infinite amount of possible universes, so We're reluctant to say that one wherein such a scenario happens does not exist. We will, however, say with confidence that the likelihood of us currently occupying one such universe is not significantly different from zero.

Maybe? There are an infinite amount of possible universes, so We're reluctant to say that one wherein such a scenario happens does not exist. We will, however, say with confidence that the likelihood of us currently occupying one such universe is not significantly different from zero.

why do u hate me

At the moment, because you've just made Us actually miss the Lithium boards. Specifically the thread We could link to that would answer that very question.

This, of course, is ancillary, misdirected, and temporary, thus not at all a sufficient answer/reason.

Most people are content- in so far as they can be in this endeavor- with "the simple fact that you exist." for, despite any primacy it may lack, it certainly holds true.

At the moment, because you've just made Us actually miss the Lithium boards. Specifically the thread We could link to that would answer that very question.

This, of course, is ancillary, misdirected, and temporary, thus not at all a sufficient answer/reason.

Most people are content- in so far as they can be in this endeavor- with "the simple fact that you exist." for, despite any primacy it may lack, it certainly holds true.

idk what you mean.

that it's because of stuff i posted on lithium? i don't really remember posting anything bad except for a lot of cringey teen stuff, but i guess that could be reason enough  :|