UnevenEdge

i just rinsed my hair. since black women dont seem to be doing their hair anymor

fuggnificent

i sent that TO HIM. He was messaging me while he was at a party.

So one guy messaging you and ten other girls while drunk and bored at a party, two other guys who did not reply to you saying Hello and Hey, one guy saying Try again in response to your sad attempts at contact, yet you're definitely going to get with Efrain whose name you blacked out for no reason and is coincidentally never available to meet up when you're able to.

So one guy messaging you and ten other girls while drunk and bored at a party, two other guys who did not reply to you saying Hello and Hey, one guy saying Try again in response to your sad attempts at contact, yet you're definitely going to get with Efrain whose name you blacked out for no reason and is coincidentally never available to meet up when you're able to.

tinder doesnt alwasy notify you when you have a new message so you have to wait forever... or a lot of people just dont respond. the guy saying try again i had sent him a pic to his cell phone number and he said he didnt get it and asked me to try sending the pic again. efrain is ALWAYS available to meet up. I am not because 1. lazy 2. depressed. 3. i have a child. 4 i have a job..and 5 lazy.

tinder doesnt alwasy notify you when you have a new message so you have to wait forever... or a lot of people just dont respond. the guy saying try again i had sent him a pic to his cell phone number and he said he didnt get it and asked me to try sending the pic again. efrain is ALWAYS available to meet up. I am not because 1. lazy 2. depressed. 3. i have a child. 4 i have a job..and 5 lazy.

He has a great job and a house, right......Just go spend the night over there when y'all get off work....You don't mind dragging your daughter to booty calls so she's no excuse. 

He has a great job and a house, right......Just go spend the night over there when y'all get off work....You don't mind dragging your daughter to booty calls so she's no excuse.

he wants to meet in public before he takes me home

i only had madison with me once when we were getting pizza and picking up michael and bringing him back to the house. but michael hadnt showered and wasted my time so i didnt even get him.. just went home and ate my pizza with madison