UnevenEdge

Remember when Toonami thought tennis was going to attract viewers?

Jman

The one thing I know about Blue Dragon was that the singer from Deep Purple did a song for the game.

I remember Microsoft invested a shitload into it, thinking it would be a big hit in Japan. 

Went over like a lead balloon.  Xbox is basically the ZX Spectrum or Atari, and those never got traction in Japan.

They did finish Rave Master, but it was on at like 6am. Also there are the crossover ovas with Fairy Tail.

Yeah, I love Fairy Tail and also liked Rave Master, it's unlikely but it would be cool if Rave Master ever got a redone anime.

**looks it up**

oh wow....I....think I might just barely remember it

Yep. I don't remember it clearly but I do recall that initially I was curious about it since Xebec (anime studio) was pretty fresh off of the awesome Zoids series at the time, and the CG reminded me of that, but I kind of recall that it quickly became obvious that DICE was really bland and phoned in. Other than that I don't really remember it despite watching it when it was on, it must have been really forgettable.