UnevenEdge

I had a weird dream yesterday.

Codename: Jackass

I had a curtain on my window and ghost kept pulling it down.

I was like "wtf man" and kept putting it back up, but every time I left the room that cheeky fucking ghost would have pulled the curtain back down when I'd get back.

Eventually I got spooked because he pulled it off the wall again when I was in the room and I ran outside and then he threw a beer can at me, and that's when I woke up.

I was like "wtf man" and kept putting it back up, but every time I left the room that cheeky fucking ghost would have pulled the curtain back down when I'd get back.

Eventually I got spooked because he pulled it off the wall again when I was in the room and I ran outside and then he threw a beer can at me, and that's when I woke up.

hes sick of these mother fuckin curtains on these mother fuckin windows

Want some weird dreams?  Take melatonin and choline bitartrate before going to bed.