UnevenEdge

Bebops back. Toonami expands to 4:00 AM

brianycpht

Do tell, ben, just what "something else" does [as] have that they could chuck at the ass-end of the block?  What massive library of unplayed show licenses are they sitting on?

And yes, you suck at TV if you can't even manage to flip between channels competently.

There's plenty of other stuff they could've played.  Like, the second season of Ghost in the Shell.  Big O Season 1 if they have it.  Point is, nothing has been played as much as Bebop so literally anything else would be better in that slot.

Not sure if you noticed but ad breaks don't tend to line up.  And many channels will even synchronize them with others to prevent people from doing this very thing.  Not everyone has to watch TV the same way as you, anyway, Top_Gun.  Besides, I use the ads to make my posts.  At least the time during Hiatus I can better spend reading the lulzness in the Tokyo Ghoul thread, but after that show ends...

It would be neat if somehow Toonami could play a one-off 30-minute special at 3:30 AM on Oct. 21st

Kemono Friends.

There's your DST hour special right there. Seriously, fucking do it. I'd be okay with anything DeMarco does for the rest of his life if he could make it happen.