UnevenEdge

10 days until Floydcon

André Toulon

Man, those odds are so tempting.....It's pretty undeniable who the favorite to win is, but the odds seem to have 97% of the bets flooding to McCheese to win because of the nice +500 odds......It was much higherso I know some major bet junkies got in early when the odds were +1000 for the base fight.

Floyd come in at a -350 or so payoff so you are wasting you money unless you are betting in the thousands/tens of thousands.  but the outside +3600 payout (last I checked) for a draw would be an excellent payoff for even the lamest of $50 bets. 

The enticing part comes in for some of the most ridiculous reasons for me.....Thinking that Floyd may actually throw this fight and piss off the world.  Granted, Money has too big of an ego to take a dive, but seriously....What if.......I mean you are literally throwing money away not dropping at least a stack on Conor. I'm rooting for Floyd but I might drop a ho bet on Conor for like $300 so if I lose I won't miss it......But damn I'd be pissed I didn't drop a stack. 

I wish I had a stack to drop that wouldn't hurt.

Both are pretty awful, but I'd put money on Mayweather winning by dodging around the ring while McGregor falls into the trap of going on the offensive and whiffing his punches. Not sure if there'd be a knockout since it's been years since Mayweather's won by knockout, but with McGregor just learning how to box for the fight, I wouldn't rule it out. McGregor would win by a mile if the match was MMA though.