UnevenEdge

Magic the Gathering

Distortedreasoning

hope you have the unglued and or the unhinged full art lands, those are the best.

the ones from zendikar were good too but a lot of them were ruined by including hedrons.

i am also trying to get back into standard but im having difficulty finding time to play because of my schedule.

the standard environment seems pretty wide open at this time.

hope you have the unglued and or the unhinged full art lands, those are the best.

the ones from zendikar were good too but a lot of them were ruined by including hedrons.

i am also trying to get back into standard but im having difficulty finding time to play because of my schedule.

the standard environment seems pretty wide open at this time.

I have both I like both

I dont have time to make to friday night magic or yugioh though I havnt played in a while the meta is to broken

Haven't played since 2007. So I don't know what new cards are like.

Best tactics- a pure blue counter spell based deck or fast (dark ritual) pure black deck. You need a little luck with both since blue is weak on offense and black spells end up being expensive and there aren't any easy ways of dealing with specific issues (opponents enchantments).

Blue/White decks end up being too slow though I enjoy them the most.

Green and Red are always over rated to me. I will crush them anytime and anywhere!

edit: 40 card fast black decks can wreak havoc

I have both I like both

I dont have time to make to friday night magic or yugioh though I havnt played in a while the meta is to broken

this standard doesnt seem all that broken compared to the past ones. even very recent ones like bant company were underpowered compared to the days of cawblade or affinity.

ha i used to play yugioh way back in the day myself but i stopped playing for a long time now.

Haven't played since 2007. So I don't know what new cards are like.

Best tactics- a pure blue counter spell based deck or fast (dark ritual) pure black deck. You need a little luck with both since blue is weak on offense and black spells end up being expensive and there aren't any easy ways of dealing with specific issues (opponents enchantments).

Blue/White decks end up being too slow though I enjoy them the most.

Green and Red are always over rated to me. I will crush them anytime and anywhere!

edit: 40 card fast black decks can wreak havoc

the game has greatly changed since you have last played. those slow control decks that you like pretty much dont exist much anymore. most formats now focus more around creatures as a win condition. creatures as a whole have gotten more powerful as time gone by while non creature spells have seem to gotten worse.

I've been trying to think of a way to play someone online using your actual cards, but the only issue is how to guarantee someone cuts properly and isn't stacking their deck.

Been missing playing for a while it was me and my fiance, my friend that got me into it, his brother, a friend and his fiance, the married couple that got my friend into that showed me the game, and then dude that I met

who worked at the local gamestop like shop and his girl played. But my friend left his fiance, the dude and his girl had a kid, the married couple just kind of disappeared me and my buddy haven't heard from them in over a year.

So I only have like 2 people left still playing and available to play, but we usually work different shifts and haven't had a chance to hang out recently.

Best card game I've played though, and I've played a decent few. I started with pokemon back in 2000 or so.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...