UnevenEdge

Feeling a bit lethargic the past two days...

Rogue_Alphonse

Hmm.

Over sleeping can make you tired all day.

I woke up at a decent time today, on 6 hours of sleep mind you... but like I just passed out for three hours. Did a lot worse yesterday... as in woke up at 2:30pm and passed back out at 5 and slept basically until 11 last night.

I woke up at a decent time today, on 6 hours of sleep mind you... but like I just passed out for three hours. Did a lot worse yesterday... as in woke up at 2:30pm and passed back out at 5 and slept basically until 11 last night.

You need to keep yourself on a regular sleep schedule. All that random sleeping messes with your circadian rhythm. Yer not a kitty kat :P

I slept lile that when preggy. Maybe you should. Take a test?

Slight tangent, maybe he really should.

It's been found that when a dude pees on one of those things and it comes back as pregnant, it's a early indicator of cancer. What was once a joke done at frat parties now has an actual purpose.

Wait, Whut  whut

I don't mean you have cancer. I'm not WebMD. :D We all know it's lupus.

But the chemical reaction on the paper that means a female is pregnant appears to also react to cancer tells when a dude pees on it. One day, that might be a thing that doctors require dudes to actually do if they've been feeling lethargic and out of sorts as a quick and easy enough test to rule out something like very early dude cancers.

As for the actual topic-topic, try taking a multivitamin daily for a few days again or at least one for iron. You could be lacking something in your diet or have been doing something that depleted things faster than usual [heat and humidity can do more than just dehydrate] . If nothing else, it's a cheap experiment.

Forget that. The main question is whose going to help him raise it? Rogue might be the origin of the Gearheads from 'Rick & Morty' . O.o

1..2..3..NOT IT

Yeah right like rogue gonna let a baby hold him back for orgies and long drives every weekend..

Shit now im all tired.. probably all my many meds and unending despair kicking. Off to num num land for me

I don't mean you have cancer. I'm not WebMD. :D We all know it's lupus.

But the chemical reaction on the paper that means a female is pregnant appears to also react to cancer tells when a dude pees on it. One day, that might be a thing that doctors require dudes to actually do if they've been feeling lethargic and out of sorts as a quick and easy enough test to rule out something like very early dude cancers.

As for the actual topic-topic, try taking a multivitamin daily for a few days again or at least one for iron. You could be lacking something in your diet or have been doing something that depleted things faster than usual [heat and humidity can do more than just dehydrate] . If nothing else, it's a cheap experiment.

I don't even wanna know if I have some kind of cancer :(

And yeah, my gf is gonna pick me up a big jug of multivitamins tomorrow. I'm pretty sure that's what I need.