UnevenEdge

Persona 5: The Animation is coming next year

Chapinator_X

They just lazily animated this wallpaper so I assume that they reused the art and music for the anime announcement, and that they'll have a different sequence/opening theme by the 2018 debut. They might've rerecorded it because they could reuse the song throughout the show though, like how P4 had regularly played Reach Out to the Truth during summoning/fighting scenes.

830180.png

That also reminds me that they'll have to find someone different to play Chihaya and Kaneshiro  :(

They just lazily animated this wallpaper so I assume that they reused the art and music for the anime announcement, and that they'll have a different sequence/opening theme by the 2018 debut. They might've rerecorded it because they could reuse the song throughout the show though, like how P4 had regularly played Reach Out to the Truth during summoning/fighting scenes.

830180.png

That also reminds me that they'll have to find someone different to play Chihaya and Kaneshiro  :(

or they'll just reuse their lines like they've been doing for Igor for the past forever. i also didn't know they died

or they'll just reuse their lines like they've been doing for Igor for the past forever. i also didn't know they died

Chihaya I knew because it was around the same time she did Anna from Shimoneta, and how much sadder such a funny performance was when she died sometime after. Kaneshiro was someone I learned about from TV Tropes where they said that while Chihaya's VA passed before the game, it was a few months after the game's release when Kaneshiro's VA passed.

Chihaya I knew because it was around the same time she did Anna from Shimoneta, and how much sadder such a funny performance was when she died sometime after. Kaneshiro was someone I learned about from TV Tropes where they said that while Chihaya's VA passed before the game, it was a few months after the game's release when Kaneshiro's VA passed.

that is pretty sad, though i'm sure they'll find a way to keep them in the anime. Japan is weird like that, i don't think we try all that hard to keep dead voice actors in sequels