UnevenEdge

Attack on Titan Season 2 Rerun Discussion

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We saw the inside once though, heh.

Yes but Armin was trying to say the outside part is supposedly some super mysterious material with no joints or signs of how it was built, which is bullshit, lol.  It just looks like a normal stone wall.  Only thing unusual about it is how big it is.  So yeah it's a retcon and I don't care what anyone says.

I see where Sasha is coming from.  As I grew up, I made sure to never develop a southern accent because I know people tend to regard you as unintelligent if you talk like that.  Probably helps that my family moved here from Illinois and I was the first one of my generation born in Texas, too.

Yes but Armin was trying to say the outside part is supposedly some super mysterious material with no joints or signs of how it was built, which is bullshit, lol.  It just looks like a normal stone wall.  Only thing unusual about it is how big it is.  So yeah it's a retcon and I don't care what anyone says.

Edit: Actually I expect there's more info coming about the titans in the wall so I don't want to accidentally kick off anything spoilery.

I don't see anything about it being a retcon though since it's always been a key mystery, character's have asked about it, and many viewers had already commented about the seeming lack of tech available/needed to build them back during season 1 (and then ofcourse the time that would have been needed).

But... the wall doesn't look like that... at all.

I'm sure there'll probably further details to come since we know what it's made up of but that it's got that outer layer with no joint building points besides the gate areas. And those wall church guys are probably still hiding stuff.

Darn it, why did I forget about this discussion?

Well, switching back and forth between 3 plus trying to watch the episode and maybe JoJo at the same time on my smartphone something gets lost, I guess...

But it is funny to just see Beavis and Butthead, umm, excuse me, Reiner and Bertholdt just dicking around in the background!

I'm sure there'll probably further details to come since we know what it's made up of but that it's got that outer layer with no joint building points besides the gate areas. And those wall church guys are probably still hiding stuff.

I dunno it looks pretty normal to me.

Makes me wonder how those people rationalize worshipping the walls KNOWING they're made of Titans though, even if it is just the higher ups who know it doesn't seem to have shaken their "faith."