UnevenEdge

I legit have lost all control of my sleep schedule.

Rogue_Alphonse

you must suffer to ascend

sorry man I didn't make the rules

Heae'swht makesit worse: WhenI dorfeel tied nough to y n bed and sleep,I nystant ghet tcyeverywhere. And hile cudding my otheeeeeeeeer haf really helps, when I gt itchI ee LMKE I ar distubbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiicv

Heae'swht makesit worse: WhenI dorfeel tied nough to y n bed and sleep,I nystant ghet tcyeverywhere. And hile cudding my otheeeeeeeeer haf really helps, when I gt itchI ee LMKE I ar distubbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiicv

what

Say hi to a dying keyboard battery.

ANYWAY. What makes it worse is, I get all itchy when I finally lay down to sleep - when I feel tired enough. and its worse because even though cuddling my other half helps, I feel like I am disturbing her...

I have this terrible thing going on right now, where I sleep for an hour, wake up, go back to sleep for an hour, wake up, go back to sleep for an hour, etc.  S:

Well that night I went to bed at 9... woke up a couple times and went right back to sleep... then midnight to 3:30 I woke up every hour and was up for 5-10 mins each time...

Say hi to a dying keyboard battery.

ANYWAY. What makes it worse is, I get all itchy when I finally lay down to sleep - when I feel tired enough. and its worse because even though cuddling my other half helps, I feel like I am disturbing her...

Damn, this itching doesn't sound like it's part of the plan.

The Extradimensional Ones are really laying it on thick.