UnevenEdge

I don't know why people like the Kardashians and the Jenners

mochi

they're equally as awful people as Donald Trump's family from an evil money laundering faux millionaire TV personality viewpoint, they just aren't as (openly) racist

although Kaitlin Jenner is apperently anti-gay marriage.....which is odd considering she's a Transgender Lesbian (though she denies being a Lesbian on the grounds that "girls marry boys and I'm a girl" )

lol

it's saddening knowing that all the hard work that so many people struggling to get into modeling do is for naught in comparison to the money and power of the kardashian™ name

they're as ignorant as it comes and the only reasonable person in the family, rob, is the one that gets fucked over the most cause of everyone else's seemingly non-existant empathy for family members that aren't in the same tax bracket.

the cherry on top of all this is kaitlyn jenner's stance on gay marriage that has me fucking rolling on the ground in tears

how can you be so fucking bigoted when these are the people within the same community as you, all struggling to empower and help people with gender dysmorhpia issues like YOU