UnevenEdge

Momma says not to take madison to the splash pad

fuggnificent

I worked at this place that had a splash pad for kids with porta potties near it, one day I was talking to the park janitor whose job it was to maintain them throughout the day and he told me he kept having to clean up cum from the inside wall of the porta potty like someone was watching the kids and getting off.

I worked at this place that had a splash pad for kids with porta potties near it, one day I was talking to the park janitor whose job it was to maintain them throughout the day and he told me he kept having to clean up cum from the inside wall of the porta potty like someone was watching the kids and getting off.

Thanks, Nab.

08c.jpg

Weird that Packard would keep leaving messes in places he knew he'd have to clean.