UnevenEdge

Boring.

PhilosipherStoned

This is old, but supposed to make your butt clench.

lemme see. that was your warning I havent watched this. >_>

i remember that from a still of this chick with her mouth open or something.

never seen the whole thing, but i'd rather not.

i'm a bitch when it comes to unsettling stuff, there's not a lot of horror movies that scare me, but stuff like this creeps me out more than it should.

I like to read personal ads on Craigslist when I get super bored and it's super late. Apparently someone had sex in the dog food aisle at the grocery store

the reddit 50/50 challenge is fun, but there isn't enough good links for it. I haven't even used craigslist

since I moved back to this town. the closest craigslist page is for a city about 60 miles away.

Everyone uses facebook sales/ebay and shit here.

there's videos of people browsing the deepweb?

lol, why didn't i think of this

This guys been doing videos about the deep web  every sunday for so long now he broke the 100 episodes mark.

This is the first one he made I guess. I havent even watched it I barely started following this guy. His later episodes

may be better this is from 2015.

I like to read personal ads on Craigslist when I get super bored and it's super late. Apparently someone had sex in the dog food aisle at the grocery store

I used to do that.......I used to like the missed connections........59 year old woman: You were the first to make me squirt, we met in a Hotel in Pruitt.  I need to squirt again, PLEASE!  >:D :barf: >:D >:D >:D

He uses DW all wrong :D

Yeah he tries to avoid restricted content to not get banned from youtube,  but he knows how to use the deep web.

Half the content most people on the internet think the deep web is all about are either bullshit scams or honeypots.

I wouldn't buy shit from the deep web, well not hitmen, drugs, or paid snuff films, but if you think that's an awesome

idea go ahead anf record it... I would like to see someone post some more riskier content from the deep web, but

it's at your own risks, and I'm not going to pay 200 bitcoins for a scam..