UnevenEdge

Somewhat feasible theory about Gundam IBO Season 2...

At Anime Expo, there's a Gundam panel at 5:30 PM Pacific--the exact time as 8:30 PM Atlantic. What airs on Adult Swim at 8 PM? Dragon Ball Super.

If Adult Swim gets first dibs on an announcement on Gundam IBO Season 2, I have a theory they'll stealth-premiere a promo for it coming July 29th right after Dragon Ball Super, so that the Gundam panel at AX can technically announce it afterward at the very start of the panel, but very few will have heard yet.

Do y'all think I might be right? Or just...  ::spin::

At Anime Expo, there's a Gundam panel at 5:30 PM Pacific--the exact time as 8:30 PM Atlantic. What airs on Adult Swim at 8 PM? Dragon Ball Super.

If Adult Swim gets first dibs on an announcement on Gundam IBO Season 2, I have a theory they'll stealth-premiere a promo for it coming July 29th right after Dragon Ball Super, so that the Gundam panel at AX can technically announce it afterward at the very start of the panel, but very few will have heard yet.

Do y'all think I might be right? Or just...  ::spin::

Hey, what do you know? You were right. Toonami just announced on their FB page that they have dibs on Season 2 and it will be broadcast beginning in October.