UnevenEdge

Baby Driver

NaBarney

Anyone see this? What did you think? No unmarked spoilers please.

As much as I love K-Space and as perfect as it looks I just can't convince myself that it's going to deliver. I'm sure I'll LIKE it but I have no problem waiting until it's out of theaters to see it on the cheap. Is this wrong? Is this a movie worth seeing w an audience?

Yeah, it'll be good but I'm on the fence about it being $12 good. I know someone who said "movies that good should be illegal" and went to see it twice - which makes me kinda want to go watch it asap but also makes me roll my eyes and want to discount their opinion entirely.

I think the last movie I saw in theaters was Arrival, last year.

I had to watch some movie called Sleight that the WWE made when my cousin wanted to see a movie. It was very bland, and had a dumb ending where the main guy scares Dule Hill out of his contract to sell drugs by using his Iron Man powers his highschool science teacher helped him out with. The other last movie I saw in theaters was LA LA Land, which also blew chunks.

The point being that I can definitely see why going to the theaters is a mistake for many films unless they're 100% special

WWE films are all bad. Good to know about La La Land I was wondering about that one.

My refusal to watch trailers because of the spoil factor increases my trepidation about whether something is worth watching in theaters, kinda have to piece together a judgment based on what info I allow myself I read.

That's about all I know too, post opinion pls

I'm fresh out of the movie and my first impression is that I had a heck of a time watching it. I really enjoyed it. :) I did the matinee and felt it was worth my money.

Bonus: some might find the sound editing gimmicky but I really loved how involved it is in the character and action

I just got back from seeing it. Good shit, that movie was.

When Jon Hamm started chasing after Baby in the police car and Baby ran away with his car in reverse, my first thought was "Sheer Heart Attack has no weaknesses". I'm sure someone else would've thought "Was that a JoJo reference?"