UnevenEdge

That feel when your package goes from "accepted" to "in-transit".

Codename: Jackass

a few months ago at my old job i would literally buy shit online just to have something to look forward to when i got home.

i've fallen too far.

Nah bro, I use to buy shit off think geek just to look forward to something, I also subscribed  to LootCrate. 

f

Nah bro, I use to buy shit off think geek just to look forward to something, I also subscribed  to LootCrate. 

f

i've always wanted to get lootcrate, but never really thought about it seriously.

im gonna have to check what they have nowadays. i doubt i'll use any of it, but i've fallen off too much to even care at this point, i'll take anything for motivation at this point.

my neighborhood only has herb huffers, i doubt i'd be able to find anything worthwhile.

that feelarino when you can't even get some drugs cause you have literally no social circle.

it just keeps getting better wew

HA HA HEY BUDDY DON'T WORRY MAN JUST BE YURSELF JUST BEE YOURSELF I DON'T WHAT WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT AT ALL BUT I THINK MY PERSONAL EXPERIENCES WILL WORK FOR EVERYONE HA HA DON'T SWEAT IT BUDDY JUST BEE YOURSELF

BYgmMHb.gif

HA HA HEY BUDDY DON'T WORRY MAN JUST BE YURSELF JUST BEE YOURSELF I DON'T WHAT WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT AT ALL BUT I THINK MY PERSONAL EXPERIENCES WILL WORK FOR EVERYONE HA HA DON'T SWEAT IT BUDDY JUST BEE YOURSELF

BYgmMHb.gif

DUDE JUST FINISH COLLEGE AND YOU'LL BE SET XDDD

JUST BEE YOURSELF AND OTHER PEOPLE WILL BE DRAWN TO YOU BRAH

*WORKS 40 HOURS AND IS IN SCHOOL FOR 10+*

*DOESN'T HAVE A GF AND WON'T LIKELY GET ONE ANYTIME SOON*

TCH. NOTHIN PERSONEL KID.