UnevenEdge

Ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow!

pail

So a little backstory:

A few days ago, I had a persistent itch in the inside of my right foot.

I scratched and rubbed it until it was raw.

It didn't look too bad but by the next day it was red and kind of flaky.

Not much happened for the next couple days; it would scab over, scab would get removed from walking around in sweaty ass socks and shoes, at the end of the day I'd dab it with hydrogen peroxide wipe it clean then smear a little Neosporin on it.

Well, got home from work today and noticed that it wasn't scabby or raw, but a little sticky and oozy (there's even some ooze on my sock.

So I cleaned it up as best I could with hydrogen peroxide, wiped it clean.

Worrying that it might be becoming infected, I grabbed the bottle of isopropyl alcohol.

I was not look forward to doing this at all, but I felt that it needed to be done...

I poured the cap of the alcohol near the brim, folded up a sheet of toilet paper and soaked up the liquid.

After a few deep breaths I took the sponged bit of paper and pressed it against my wound moving it from one end to the next.

Holy God damn mother of ass fuck shit balls.

The entire process took maybe 2 seconds tops but dear Lord...

I grabbed a dry paper towel and began gently dabbing and wiping the alcohol away from the wound. Regardless, the area continue to burn for a good several minutes afterwards.

Once it was finally draw, I dabbed a bit a Neosporin on it and rubbed it over the area.

Now all I can hope is that the wound will start to show signs of proper healing, scab up and I won't have to wind up at the doctor's office for a god man scrape.