UnevenEdge

Attack on Titan Season 3 to air in 2018

3ngag3

Let's not celebrate yet--will AOT S2's ratings even be good enough to get Season 3 on Toonami? Y'all better turn out and watch the marathon, because theoretically it needs to surpass what the first 3 episodes did at 12:30 AM! That first episode, at 11 PM, has gotta beat a million and 600K 18-49, if you ask me!

Still though, the reason why this season is so short is because the industry there is in poor condition.

I feel kind of guilty for looking forward to a production that's made from disrespect and ridiculous wages. And only a year away??  Man they must've had to strain themselves.

Still though, the reason why this season is so short is because the industry there is in poor condition.

I feel kind of guilty for looking forward to a production that's made from disrespect and ridiculous wages. And only a year away??  Man they must've had to strain themselves.

If people moped around and felt too guilty over a product to enjoy its use, smartphones and clothes would no longer exist.

Pretty much. There is seemingly a majority of products created using slave labor and uncannily illegal business tactics.

And honey, you're probably going to have a heart attack once we discuss the political implications of all this business.