UnevenEdge

Voltron Season 2 hits Netflix January 20

Jman

No, he hit on a lot of women, including the princess constantly though.

fair enough

btw that's actually a negative stereotype about latino men

so their choice to make Lance cuban in the remake is....questionable

also, you've claimed your okay with LGBT representation if it's done well, I'm really curious to know what that means for you

describe what you think a good well written gay male character would be like if you wrote one

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Upon retrospect this whole show sucked and Lauren should have adapted an existing series rather than this reboot that desperately wants to be Korra Season 5 bullshit.

You know what would have been better?  Cannon God Exaxxion.

Upon retrospect this whole show sucked and Lauren should have adapted an existing series rather than this reboot that desperately wants to be Korra Season 5 bullshit.

You know what would have been better?  Cannon God Exaxxion.

yeah Cannon God Exaxxion as an anime is never gonna happen

and I agree for different reasons, but I agree that VLD is a trainwreck at this point....there's not enough Giant Robot action (like you said) and (where we disagree) it's fucking netflix, they made Korra and Asami lesbians on Nick, which is a Mainstream channel, if they could do that on Nick then there is literally no reason they could have not made one of the Paladin's gay on a Netflix show

yeah Cannon God Exaxxion as an anime is never gonna happen

and I agree for different reasons, but I agree that VLD is a trainwreck at this point....there's not enough Giant Robot action (like you said) and (where we disagree) it's fucking netflix, they made Korra and Asami lesbians on Nick, which is a Mainstream channel, if they could do that on Nick then there is literally no reason they could have not made one of the Paladin's gay on a Netflix show

Netflix is adapting everything the fuck else, they can adapt Exaxxion.

At this point it's obvious any Korra vets being the discourse and baggage of that show with them.  Get the guy who did most of the heavy lifting for Last Airbender, Aaron Eihaz (sp?) and I dunno, have Masami Obari direct the mecha scenes.  There actually will be mecha scenes that way.

• 4 weeks later...

New season trailer is here and I’m convinced the writers hate giant robots, because they’re missing in the show about giant robots!

Yeah I'm not hyped for another season of this either

both because I agree there's not enough giant robot Content and because the best Gay rep they could do was a guy that died hundreds of years before the start of the series and who was so subtle about being gay that he might not have been intended to be at all

• 1 month later...