UnevenEdge

Google to install servers in Cuba

1pooh4u

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cnet.com/google-amp/news/google-partners-with-cuba-youtube-gmail/

I'm just wondering how long it will take for YouTube and popular Google content to poison the minds of the people of this island nation?

How long before all Cubans are left trapped in their homes watching 10 hours of leek spin?  More news at 11.

You mean 70 year old American cars, right :o ;D

The very same! :D But they're all Franken-cars!  Replaced with non-matching parts from various vehicles to keep them running all these years.  So maybe not worth much to collectors after all, sadly.  But they're still cool, in my book

The very same! :D But they're all Franken-cars!  Replaced with non-matching parts from various vehicles to keep them running all these years.  So maybe not worth much to collectors after all, sadly.  But they're still cool, in my book

It's like looking through a time machine. Everything just stopped when Fidel took over but hey, some of the best mechanics in the world must be in Cuba.  I'm gonna guess it wasn't easy keeping those cars running. I would absolutely watch a reality show about that.

It's like looking through a time machine. Everything just stopped when Fidel took over but hey, some of the best mechanics in the world must be in Cuba.  I'm gonna guess it wasn't easy keeping those cars running. I would absolutely watch a reality show about that.

Oh yeah, for sure.  It's a very interesting and unique situation.  Like I said some started months ago.  Gotta find 'em!  On Velocity, probably?  There's this awkwardly dubbed Mexican one called Mexicanicos or something too. x_x

Oh yeah, for sure.  It's a very interesting and unique situation.  Like I said some started months ago.  Gotta find 'em!  On Velocity, probably?  There's this awkwardly dubbed Mexican one called Mexicanicos or something too. x_x

Lol, I dunno what's up with Mexico and cars. They like for them to be as close to the ground as possible.

Maybe cuz they're short??

Lol, I dunno what's up with Mexico and cars. They like for them to be as close to the ground as possible.

Maybe cuz they're short??

Low Riders aren't just Mexican.

Oh man, I can't resist -

But... why would you dub... a reality show....

Is Velocity really that desperate for timefiller?!

Low Riders aren't just Mexican.

Oh man, I can't resist -

But... why would you dub... a reality show....

Is Velocity really that desperate for timefiller?!

It's funny cuz Cheech Marin is Mexican?

I dunno I never watched Velocity never heard of it.

I have Dtv and they kinda suck.

It's funny cuz Cheech Marin is Mexican?

I dunno I never watched Velocity never heard of it.

I have Dtv and they kinda suck.

Dunno why that's the picture for the video, haha.

It's the car guy channel, haha.  Was using it as my "standby channel" to have on when I am going between recordings and such on my DVR.  There's never anything gross or annoying on it.  And I kinda like cars.  But now, I'm actually gettin into some of the shows!  Chasing Classic Cars, Fantomworks, and Wheeler Dealers are all great shows! 

They're called Dtv for a reason, lul.

Dunno why that's the picture for the video, haha.

It's the car guy channel, haha.  Was using it as my "standby channel" to have on when I am going between recordings and such on my DVR.  There's never anything gross or annoying on it.  And I kinda like cars.  But now, I'm actually gettin into some of the shows!  Chasing Classic Cars, Fantomworks, and Wheeler Dealers are all great shows! 

They're called Dtv for a reason, lul.

Damn. Car Guys get an entire channel?  I'm more of a chopped and cake wars person. I can't cook for shit but I enjoy watching other people do it. ?

Damn. Car Guys get an entire channel?  I'm more of a chopped and cake wars person. I can't cook for shit but I enjoy watching other people do it. ?

Car people, I suppose.  There's girl mechanics on some shows and one show called All Girls Garage... but one of the girls isn't attractive...

I am watching Korean Food Made Simple.  Great show.  Got it recorded.  Gotta get my DVR percentage down!

Car people, I suppose.  There's girl mechanics on some shows and one show called All Girls Garage... but one of the girls isn't attractive...

I am watching Korean Food Made Simple.  Great show.  Got it recorded.  Gotta get my DVR percentage down!

lol, I got like 18% left on my DVR, mostly cuz I'm one of those retards that goes, "But I might wanna watch this again" and then I never do.

I'm also too much of a derpadoo to set my DVR to record only once, so whenever marathons come around it's madness.  Marathons are the reason

I wanna tell AMC and TWD "Fuck you" :o ;D