UnevenEdge

Summer Anime 2017

BUU8800

Well it's after midnight on the east coast which means it's officially June 1st, Buu's Birthday! It also means we're just 3 weeks out from the start of Summer. The days are long, the weather is hot, and while the Summer Anime season may not officially begin until July it's never too early to look ahead. And so:

The Lists:

MAL

AniChart

LiveChart

So...what looks good all? Here's what I plan on checking out:

NEW:

1.) Aho Girl - I'm a manga reader for this one. Fun and dumb is what I'm expecting with a 15 minute run time per episode.

2.) New Game! 2 - More cute girls making video games greatness.

3.) Hajimete no Gal - Fanservice: the series. Like Aho Girl I've been a manga reader for this since well before the anime was announced. Big tits are what I want, and what I'll get. :D

4.) Centaur no Nayami - My inner Monster Musume pervert says I may like this, but I'm not sure what to expect. I've heard the manga apparently gets pretty dark at times.

ON-GOING:

1.) My Hero Academia, Season 2 - It's been fantastic so far, and should get even better as we transition to the Stain Arc.

2.) Dragon Ball Super - Classic, nuff said.

3.) One Piece - It's One Piece, it'll never end!

4.) Nobunaga no Shinobi - Assuming it's continuing, more bite-sized cute action stuff.

So that's it, just 4 new shows excluding Toonami. If that doesn't seem like much it's intentional. There are several other shows that peak my interest, just not enough to keep up with weekly. Gamers! could be fun. Tsurezure Children looks adorable. And Isekai Shokudou could be mysterious and/or peaceful. I'll probably get around to watching them...eventually. So I'll ask again: What looks good all?

• 1 month later...

Kakegurui is a lot better than it should be.

I liked the first episode of Fate overall, but still worried since Fate is hit-or-miss, with more misses than hits. Written by someone other than the original creator and the premiere being decent gives hope ir won't be as awful as stay/night

• 3 weeks later...