UnevenEdge

Aya Hirano is the hottest japanese pop star of all time

Phillies

Can we? I've never heard this story.

She was fired from her original big music contract cause pics of her sleeping with the bass player circulated around the internet. And there were rumors of other sex scandals going on with management though its not been proven. Also rumors the whole band ran the train on her after a show- however nothing is proven I don't think other then the bass player.

She was fired from her original big music contract cause pics of her sleeping with the bass player circulated around the internet. And there were rumors of other sex scandals going on with management though its not been proven. Also rumors the whole band ran the train on her after a show- however nothing is proven I don't think other then the bass player.

Oh so irl version of your waifu!

You've got it backwards. It was literally the opposite.

She was fucking the whole band except the bass player. He was the one guy that didn't fuck her and that's why he's notable in this story.