UnevenEdge

Boxing, Kickboxing, and MMA cards this weekend

Mix

Fights listed are ones to look out for...

Dec. 09 - UFC Fight Night 102

Francis Ngannou (260 lbs) vs Anthony Hamilton (260 lbs)

Justine Kish (115 lbs) vs Ashley Yoder (115 lbs)

Frankie Perez (155 lbs) vs Marc Diakiese (155 lbs)

Dec. 10 - Bellator Kickboxing

Giorgio Petrosyan vs Jordan Watson

Dec. 10 - HBO Boxing

Terence Crawford vs John Molina Jr.

Ray Beltran vs Mesan Menard

Dec. 10 - UFC 206

Anthony Pettis (145 lbs) vs Max Holloway (145 lbs)

Doo Ho Choi (145 lbs) vs Cub Swanson (145 lbs)

Nikita Crylov (205 lbs) vs Misha Cirkunov (205 lbs)

Lando Vannata (155 lbs) vs John Makdessi (155 lbs)

Dec. 10 Glory: Collision

Badr Hari vs Rico Verhoeven

Niki Holzken vs Cedric Doumbe

Gonna skip the boxing this weekend, I would like to see Terence Crawford fight, but not against John Jacob Jingleheimer Molina and cave his head in.

Yeah, I know what you mean....that's the reason i'm skipping Anthony Joshua's fight...gonna watch Crawford just 'cause he's earned it...

Yeah, I know what you mean....that's the reason i'm skipping Anthony Joshua's fight...gonna watch Crawford just 'cause he's earned it...

He's a hell of a talent, I caught the rematch a month ago of Crawford v Postol where he absolutely dominated him, the only thing I don't like is how his team seems to be calling out Pacquiao now, if he wants to fight a great welterweight in his prime he should go after Errol Spence.

Pacquiao has never ducked fighters throughout his career, but I really wouldn't blame him if he doesn't want to fight a Terence Crawford about 10 years younger than him.

He's a hell of a talent, I caught the rematch a month ago of Crawford v Postol where he absolutely dominated him, the only thing I don't like is how his team seems to be calling out Pacquiao now, if he wants to fight a great welterweight in his prime he should go after Errol Spence.

Pacquiao has never ducked fighters throughout his career, but I really wouldn't blame him if he doesn't want to fight a Terence Crawford about 10 years younger than him.

I think it's because he's looking for that superstar making fight....if he gets in there with Pac, he can get a lot of eyes on him that he otherwise might not...

you know the game....the young lion has to kill the old lion so everybody knows who's at the top now...the number of times i've seen that play out is hilarious...

I think it's because he's looking for that superstar making fight....if he gets in there with Pac, he can get a lot of eyes on him that he otherwise might not...

you know the game....the young lion has to kill the old lion so everybody knows who's at the top now...the number of times i've seen that play out is hilarious...

Yeah I guess I just want to see Spence vs Crawford....I assume the fans do too, but Pac would net him more bank and fame, I just don't wanna see people talking about Spence and Crawford for years and it never happens.

Yeah I guess I just want to see Spence vs Crawford....I assume the fans do too, but Pac would net him more bank and fame, I just don't wanna see people talking about Spence and Crawford for years and it never happens.

it's the curse of the fight fan...money fights always top the fights that should happen...gotta court that casual dollar

It's been an amazing night of fights so far, but I don't think I've been as satisfied with a fight in recent memory  as I was with the Gastellum/Kennedy fight....watching a moderately talented loud mouth get put in his place is so satisfying...I feel so happy for Gastelum who really needed this and especially after everything Kennedy said about him...