UnevenEdge

I have a personal goal

Guest squirrelygod

Guest squirrelygod

which I will not hit and am aware that it's a pipe dream. That being said, I'm going for a GC on any pin at Ground Kontrol this weekend. I will need all the luck as they do tournaments there and people know how to chop some wood on some pins.

Guest squirrelygod

I have absolutely no idea what you're talking about, but good luck. Carpe diem!

Nothing too fancy, I just wanna get a grand champion score (So highest score) on a pinball machine, at a location that will have some high ass scores on them already due to the location running tournaments where people have to aim for the highest score, which is done by doing reliable shots over and over again for points (know as Chopping Wood)

Example of chopping wood: On Addams Family, hit the ram to light the electric chair for a mode, hit the chair, wait out the time on the mode, repeat until all modes are done and tour the mansion is activated, as it lights all the shots for big points. Repeat entire process.

Nothing too fancy, I just wanna get a grand champion score (So highest score) on a pinball machine, at a location that will have some high ass scores on them already due to the location running tournaments where people have to aim for the highest score, which is done by doing reliable shots over and over again for points (know as Chopping Wood)

Example of chopping wood: On Addams Family, hit the ram to light the electric chair for a mode, hit the chair, wait out the time on the mode, repeat until all modes are done and tour the mansion is activated, as it lights all the shots for big points. Repeat entire process.

Thank you for the explanation.

Guest squirrelygod

You can do it

Post some pics

Gonna give it a shot, I'll at least get a dead flip code off on a GB or a GoT

Guest squirrelygod

Does the guy who supplies the machines for Pinball Done Quick have anything to do with this event? I think his name was like Pinballjoe or something like that.

No event, Ground Kontrol is just a big barcade in Portland.

Pinballjoe hosts pinball done quick but it's more locally sourced for the pins. Dead Flip who I do watch on twitch hosted with him one year, but for some reason Joe is having some sort of tiff and Jack doesn't know why

Guest squirrelygod

I don't see why that's such an unrealistic dream.

Because scores to beat will be high, and I'll be vacation drinking

Guest squirrelygod

That is pretty dope. We have a barcade here and I absolutely love the place. Someone broke MVC2 though :/.

Shouldn't be too bad of a fix, sometimes it's just a quick solder job, problem with places like that is finding time to run the maintenance.

Guest squirrelygod

it will be the source of your endurance

That will be drained by doing what I said was going to do 2 threads ago.

Guest squirrelygod

I'm with Pandy and Poofie. Just eradicate those scores, yo.

I will try, but pinball is a cruel mistress.

Edit: With on location pinball being even meaner.

Guest squirrelygod

what did you say you were going to be doing two threads ago?

bumped the thread for ya

I thought you were talking about some kind of wood chopping competition

Guest squirrelygod

I thought you were talking about some kind of wood chopping competition

I don't have the beard for that anymore

Guest squirrelygod

ah yes congratulations. Is getting married getting in the way of your pinball championship?

Stress might, but she supports my pinballin