UnevenEdge

new star trek series tailer

ghostrek

• 2 weeks later...

IT LOOKS LIKE SHIT....SHIT TREK....FUCK THAT ABRAMS BULLSHIT.....I've been a mild fanboy for so long now ...I can't abide this shit any longer ...it looks FUCKING AWFUL ...unless it pulls a Wonder Woman and surprises the fuck out of everyone with some kind of awesomeness ...this will be it...there won't be another trek series for god knows how long...and yet ORVILLE looks more like trek then trek does! What the Vlassic Jesus is going on here?!

IT LOOKS LIKE SHIT....SHIT TREK....FUCK THAT ABRAMS BULLSHIT.....I've been a mild fanboy for so long now ...I can't abide this shit any longer ...it looks FUCKING AWFUL ...unless it pulls a Wonder Woman and surprises the fuck out of everyone with some kind of awesomeness ...this will be it...there won't be another trek series for god knows how long...and yet ORVILLE looks more like trek then trek does! What the Vlassic Jesus is going on here?!

considering who's behind it it will

to me anyway ::]::

I am hoping they can at least produce something kind of sub par like Enterprise. It wasn't great but it wasn't bad.

I think the main plot of the series could of been better, but meh, whatever, I just hope it's not a death blow to the franchise. It's not doing near as well as it should.