UnevenEdge

i have to build a workshop...

Rogue_Alphonse

Basically I was given two air compressors, a drill press, a table saw, a belt-disc sander, a jointer, and various other power tools and there's nowhere to go with them.

Perfect for storing all of my mechanical tools, my ATV and snowmobile powered golf cart, plus I'll have all the proper needs to build some really awesome bars.  8)

I am. I have travelled to other peoples' houses numerous times to build, maintain, upgrade, and/or enhance their household or vehicles.

my dad was like this... did hvac on houses and schools... was a mechanic... and overall handy man.  after he retired he just went to house to house fixing shit up

my dad was like this... did hvac on houses and schools... was a mechanic... and overall handy man.  after he retired he just went to house to house fixing shit up

I did residental HVAC as well as some work on small buisinesses, small office buildings, etc for 6 years. Most of it was inclusive with apartment maintenance... some was side job work. but my hobbies sometimes become jobs I take on. :D

Basically I was given two air compressors, a drill press, a table saw, a belt-disc sander, a jointer, and various other power tools and there's nowhere to go with them.

Perfect for storing all of my mechanical tools, my ATV and snowmobile powered golf cart, plus I'll have all the proper needs to build some really awesome bars.  8)

build your workshop ANDDDD a bar! in one!!!

although maybe they SHOULDNT be together....

yeah come to think of it alcohol and power tools don't sound like a safe mixture  >:D

build your workshop ANDDDD a bar! in one!!!

although maybe they SHOULDNT be together....

yeah come to think of it alcohol and power tools don't sound like a safe mixture  >:D

Depends on the project and time of day.

But no, the main workshop will be out in another building.

I will have a small hideaway workshop in my studio though. Basically there will be a set of doors that can close it up like a giant closet. xD